Friday 24 February 2012

Dies to die for challenge


Good morning, hope everyone is well, have you got that Friday feeling, I have.
The card today is for the monthly challenge for 'Dies to die for', which is to use a die, other than that anything goes. The image I have used is 'Sweet Blossom' which is a lovely digital stamp from Wee Stamps, I love these images they are so pretty and a joy to colour. I have distressed the image and the sentiment with Pine Needles distress ink. The die I have used is spellbinders scalloped circle.



Ingredients used;
Stamp; Digital from Wee stamps, sentiment lili of the valley
Colouring Medium; Copic Ciaos
Papers. Raspberry road downloads
Embellishments; Wild orchid crafts flowers, McGill Pine punch, pearls from ebay
Ribbon from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment